1937 Model A 225cc

kiwi_model_a
Hi everyone,
I am new to this group.

Does anyone have any info or photos on a 1937 Model A 225cc, I have one
sitting in my garage, in need of some restoration (got it running but
need to figure out what parts go where)

Any help would be great

Chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 1937 Model A 225cc

Brisy Mod A
Does anyone have any info or photos on a 1937 Model A 225cc, I have one
sitting in my garage, in need of some restoration (got it running but
need to figure out what parts go where)
Any help would be great
Chris

Chris or anybody

I have recently obtained a Model A Enfield in bits. Can any body help with manuals, pictures or parts.
Bike is in Brisbane.
Thanks
Geoff