5speed gear box Sale

prabhjot_maju

Hi any one interested in 5speed gearbox from a 2008 Machismo (350cc aluminium engine India )..The gearbox was bought for installation on 350 cast iron engine..but due to lack of time cant continue with the project...My loss your gain..Any one who is interested can make a offer on  mail on [hidden email] .All questions are welcomed..

Thanks
Prabhjot

Re: 5speed gear box Sale

Nongkhlaw
I am interested in buying your 5speed gear box, is it a new gearbox or assemble one. please send me the picture of the gearbox and the price.

Re: 5speed gear box Sale

swapnil422
yes i am interested plz. call on 09545451360

Re: 5speed gear box Sale

swapnil422
plz call on 09545451360

Re: 5speed gear box Sale