Advice on the possible purchase of a 2008 Bullet 500

Advice on the possible purchase of a 2008 Bullet 500

Lorenzo

I have my eyes on a 2008 RE Bullet 500 "army". (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bassendean/motorcycles/royal-enfield/1016970177#)
- It would be my first proper motorcycle.
- I have no mechanic skills.
- The response from the seller to the question "how has the bike been "broken" for the first 2000km?" was "it has never been broken". Which I will take as a "it's been riden at any sort of speed from day 1".

in that context
1) what are the possible risks due to the absence of "breaking" period
2) is it a good opportunity?

Thanks