Apology.

12

Apology.

Royalenfield
I am sorry, Al.
I acknowledge you as the true font of all Motor-cycling knowledge and wisdom, and that all the factory technicians from: BSA, Triumph, Norton, Rickman,  MZ, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Moto-Guzzi, Lucas, Amal, and Girling, who had personally instructed me all those years ago were ignorant cretins.
I now realise that my +42 years experience as a Motor cycle mechanic amounts to nothing when compared to your experience of owning a 350 Bullet.

Tim
N.Z.

Re: Apology.

Bullet-3
Ohhh Dude, da Kiwi that is routing out the huhu grubs while doing a wheely

--- In [hidden email], "Royalenfield" <royalenfield@...> wrote:

> I am sorry, Al.
> I acknowledge you as the true font of all Motor-cycling knowledge and wisdom, and that all the factory technicians from: BSA, Triumph, Norton, Rickman,  MZ, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Moto-Guzzi, Lucas, Amal, and Girling, who had personally instructed me all those years ago were ignorant cretins.
> I now realise that my +42 years experience as a Motor cycle mechanic amounts to nothing when compared to your experience of owning a 350 Bullet.
>
> Tim
> N.Z.

Re: Re: Apology.

Robert Powell-4
Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"

Bob

Ohhh Dude, da Kiwi that is routing out the huhu grubs while doing a wheely

--- In [hidden email], "Royalenfield" <royalenfield@...> wrote:

> I am sorry, Al.
> I acknowledge you as the true font of all Motor-cycling knowledge and wisdom, and that all the factory technicians from: BSA, Triumph, Norton, Rickman, MZ, Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda, Moto-Guzzi, Lucas, Amal, and Girling, who had personally instructed me all those years ago were ignorant cretins.
> I now realise that my +42 years experience as a Motor cycle mechanic amounts to nothing when compared to your experience of owning a 350 Bullet.
>
> Tim
> N.Z.

Re: Apology.

umrcc
You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@...> wrote:

> Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
>
> Bob

Re: Re: Apology.

Robert Powell-4
Unfortunate...but thanks Martin.

Bob

You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@...> wrote:

> Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
>
> Bob

Re: Re: Apology.

Charles Warner
Martin,

I do wish you would reconsider... Tim offers much in the way of practical everyday advice for Bullet owners!

Chuck

Sent from Chuck's iPod

On Nov 25, 2012, at 8:49 AM, "umrcc" <[hidden email]> wrote:

You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@...> wrote:

> Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
> Bob

Re: Apology.

williamjrice2000
Taking the easy way out is not the answer, Martin. Removing Tim from NZ, a minority group, will not make the problem go away. This forum is being dominated by members from the USA, who are the most vocal self centered group by far. If members outside the USA dare to question what these member say all hell breaks loose. The messages posted show that, sadly, our American friends believe they are right every time and on every subject, and the rest of us know very little. Given that, I can not understand why Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the USA do not form their own group. If they did then the rest of us would get a break and you would not have problems like this.
William (Australia)

--- In [hidden email], "umrcc" <manorfarmrd@...> wrote:

> You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.
>
> Martin
>
> --- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
> >
> > Bob

Re: Re: Apology.

Charles Warner
Really William, what difference does it make where a Bullet resides? The latest "spat" was between Al (American), Pete (Canadian), Tim (New Zealander), and a few others to a lesser degree. You want to ban us from your group, do you?

Chuck (Arizona - western US)

Sent from Chuck's iPod

On Nov 27, 2012, at 6:01 PM, "williamjrice2000" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Taking the easy way out is not the answer, Martin. Removing Tim from NZ, a minority group, will not make the problem go away. This forum is being dominated by members from the USA, who are the most vocal self centered group by far. If members outside the USA dare to question what these member say all hell breaks loose. The messages posted show that, sadly, our American friends believe they are right every time and on every subject, and the rest of us know very little. Given that, I can not understand why Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the USA do not form their own group. If they did then the rest of us would get a break and you would not have problems like this.
William (Australia)

--- In [hidden email], "umrcc" <manorfarmrd@...> wrote:

> You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.
>
> Martin
>
> --- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
> > Bob

Re: Re: Apology.

Jorge Gonzalez-6
And where do I go then if everyone get split ???? I am from Cuba and nobody has ever mentioned it. I feel sooo lonely.

Sincerely,
Lucas

1957 BMW R50
1959 Norton Dominator 99
1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Deluxe

________________________________
Really William, what difference does it make where a Bullet resides? The latest "spat" was between Al (American), Pete (Canadian), Tim (New Zealander), and a few others to a lesser degree. You want to ban us from your group, do you?

Chuck (Arizona - western US)

Sent from Chuck's iPod

On Nov 27, 2012, at 6:01 PM, "williamjrice2000" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Taking the easy way out is not the answer, Martin. Removing Tim from NZ, a minority group, will not make the problem go away. This forum is being dominated by members from the USA, who are the most vocal self centered group by far. If members outside the USA dare to question what these member say all hell breaks loose. The messages posted show that, sadly, our American friends believe they are right every time and on every subject, and the rest of us know very little. Given that, I can not understand why Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the USA do not form their own group. If they did then the rest of us would get a break and you would not have problems like this.
>William (Australia)
>
>--- In [hidden email], "umrcc" <manorfarmrd@...> wrote:
>>
>> You may have noticed the message has been deleted, along with Tim. Taking no prisoners now.
>>
>> Martin
>>
>> --- In [hidden email], Robert Powell <spike9908@> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hey Tim.....what part of "let it go did you miss"
>> >
>> > Bob

Attention List Moderator

JOHN MEAD
Marty got himself banned from this list and would like the moderator contact him.

"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
John Mead

Re: Apology.

umrcc
You can come and moderate with me. I'm feeling a bit lonely too...

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Jorge Gonzalez <jorgeglucas@...> wrote:

> And where do I go then if everyone get split ???? I am from Cuba and nobody has ever mentioned it. I feel sooo lonely.
>
> Sincerely,
> Lucas
>
> 1957 BMW R50
> 1959 Norton Dominator 99
> 1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Deluxe
>

> ________________________________

Old Member introduction

fiferwd
I live in, and am a citizen of, the USA.  I don't contribute a lot to this group, because I am not really a very capable mechanic.  I am a retired fatal crash analyst though, and I have seen my share of motorcycles.  I have rebuilt my 2005 ES Bullet after chewing up the big end bush, made it a 535 in the process.  It took me almost two years, during which I learned a lot and had great support and encouragement from Tim in New Zealand, Al and Rick and CJ and others here, Pete in Canada, Malcom and others in the UK, Fritz in Chile, and many to whom I will apologize for leaving them out - at 74, my memory is best used for finding my glasses and remembering who that woman is who sits across from me at breakfast!.  Without this group, I don't think that I could have accomplished much on my rebuild.  I am very grateful to all of the members around the world for their cyber friendship.  If things get a bit out of hand from time to time, well, I just kind of lay low, delete a few emails, and let the participants get it out of their system.

Oh, speaking of international connections, I am very pleased to announce the engagement of my daughter Caroline to Jamie Graves, of Edinburgh, Scotland. We are very happy and proud to welcome Jamie to our family, and we are looking forward to meeting his parents who are coming here for an engagement party shortly, and in visiting Edinburgh next summer, where the wedding will take place.

I have informed Jamie that if he is to take my Caroline all the way to Scotland, he had better start looking into finding some grouse shooting there for his father in law!

Happy New Year to all, might as well start it now that the air is cleared.

 Yrs,
Bill Deutermann

Taking the easy way out is not the answer, Martin. Removing Tim from NZ, a minority group, will not make the problem go away. This forum is being dominated by members from the USA, who are the most vocal self centered group by far. If members outside the USA dare to question what these member say all hell breaks loose. The messages posted show that, sadly, our American friends believe they are right every time and on every subject, and the rest of us know very little. Given that, I can not understand why Royal Enfield enthusiasts in the USA do not form their own group. If they did then the rest of us would get a break and you would not have problems like this.
William (Australia)

Re: Re: Apology.

Jorge Gonzalez-6
Then I would reinstate Tim from N.Z into the group as my first deed. Just saying...

Sincerely,
Lucas.

1957 BMW R50
1959 Norton Dominator 99
1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Deluxe

________________________________
You can come and moderate with me. I'm feeling a bit lonely too...

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Jorge Gonzalez <jorgeglucas@...> wrote:

> And where do I go then if everyone get split ???? I am from Cuba and nobody has ever mentioned it. I feel sooo lonely.
>
> Sincerely,
> Lucas
>
> 1957 BMW R50
> 1959 Norton Dominator 99
> 1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Deluxe
>

> ________________________________

Re: Re: Apology.

David Kelleher
I would like to second that, with all due respect Martin.

 Daithi

 --- In  royalenfield%40yahoogroups.com , Jorge Gonzalez <jorgeglucas@...> wrote:

 > And where do I go then if everyone get split ???? I am from Cuba and nobody has ever mentioned it. I feel sooo lonely.
 >
 > Sincerely,
 > Lucas
 > 1957 BMW R50
 > 1959 Norton Dominator 99
 > 1965 Royal Enfield Interceptor Deluxe
 >
 >
 > ________________________________

Re: Re: Apology.

P Snidal

>I would like to second that, with all due respect Martin.

'twill make no difference; Tim, like Dave Murray and many others has
had enough of the abuse, lies, libel posted by one of our members but
not to be found on the "other" RE yahoogroup.  We won't be seeing the
likes of them again here...
ps

Re: Re: Apology.

Al-101
Say asshole, why don't you leave as well?

________________________________
>I would like to second that, with all due respect Martin.

'twill make no difference; Tim, like Dave Murray and many others has
had enough of the abuse, lies, libel posted by one of our members but
not to be found on the "other" RE yahoogroup.  We won't be seeing the
likes of them again here...
ps

Re: Re: Apology.

Al-101
VERY SORRY!  That was meant to be sent as an email directly to Snidal.

________________________________

Re: Re: Apology.

Charles Warner
But it does reveal your character, Al.

Read The Patriot It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/
Visit The Patriot Shop
http://PatriotShop.US/

________________________________
VERY SORRY!  That was meant to be sent as an email directly to Snidal.

Say asshole, why don't you leave as well?

>I would like to second that, with all due respect Martin.  'twill make no difference; Tim, like Dave Murray and many others has
had enough of the abuse, lies, libel posted by one of our members but
not to be found on the "other" RE yahoo group.  We won't be seeing the
likes of them again here...
ps

Re: Apology.

umrcc
And with that comment, it's farewell to Al as well...

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Al <k3eax@...> wrote:

> VERY SORRY!  That was meant to be sent as an email directly to Snidal.

aksound500
Thank You Martin! Al emailed disgusting comments to me also, thanks for getting to the root of hate on this site. imho Allan