Burkes Garden this weekend

Rick Ferguson
For Bill Deutermann and any other Bullet wranglers interested in a great day
of riding in the Blue Ridge Mountains, it looks like I will be making my way
to Burkes Garden VA (near Wytheville) with the Bangalore Torpedo on Friday
afternoon, to ride Saturday and return home Saturday evening or Sunday.
http://tinyurl.com/96yb2z6

The agenda will include plonking around untraveled mountain back roads (some
of them are even paved) at comfortable Bullet speeds.  It's a beautiful
place, especially this time of year, and I don't know of a better place for
riding a Bullet.  I'd enjoy some like-minded company, and I know you will
enjoy the riding.  Near as I can tell from this distance, the chances of
good weather are, well, good.

I've rebuilt the bloody rear brake again and will need to road-test it on
Monday, but I don't expect any surprises.  But then I never do... that's why
they are surprises.  My doc hasn't authorized me to ride on my rebuilt hip
yet, but I've been commuting to work for a couple of weeks on a bike anyway
so this should not be a problem.  This coming weekend should be one of the
best this fall - I don't want to miss it.

If able, email me and we'll work out where to meet Friday evening

Cheers
Rick F