Burkes Garden today

Rick Ferguson
All right you lot, here's a little slide show of what you missed by not
coming with me to Burkes Garden today.  The day couldn't have been more
gorgeous, just cool enough to make a jacket comfortable:
http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w227/twotyred/Burkes%20Garden%20Oct%20201
2/?albumview=slideshow

I'm proud of my Bullet, he had his work cut out for him and he performed
very well.  I found when I got back to my truck the rear mudguard support
had cracked from vibration and was holding on by a thread - he hung on until
he got me back; another mile and it would have fallen off, possibly jamming
the tire.

Now make your plans to come next time, eh!

Cheers
Rick F