David Murray?

Al-101
 What has become of this fellow?

    Al in Philadelphia

Re: David Murray?

Charles Warner
You're not looking for someone to abuse you, are you Al?

I've wondered about Dave too. Perhaps he's too busy with his Aermacchis to bother with us anymore...

Chuck in Az

Read The Patriot It's Right -- It's Free
http://PatriotPost.US/subscribe/
Visit The Patriot Shop
http://PatriotShop.US/

________________________________

Re: David Murray?

Al-101
No Chuck, I've had enough abuse from that source. But it is rather strange for so active a group member to suddenly drop-out with out a good-bye or explanation.  He did have a few health issues and so I hope that they are not the cause.

     Al.

________________________________

Re: David Murray?

umrcc
I think he might have gone over to the other side - the Aermacchi side that is - see this:

And just when I was about to feature an Aermacchi I spotted last week on our home page...

Martin

--- In [hidden email], Al <k3eax@...> wrote:

> No Chuck, I've had enough abuse from that source. But it is rather strange for so active a group member to suddenly drop-out with out a good-bye or explanation.  He did have a few health issues and so I hope that they are not the cause.
>
>      Al.
>

> ________________________________

Re: David Murray?

umrcc
I think he's gone over to the other side - the Aermacchi side that is - see:

And just when I was about to feature an Aermacchi I spotted last week on the home page...

--- In [hidden email], Al <k3eax@...> wrote:

> No Chuck, I've had enough abuse from that source. But it is rather strange for so active a group member to suddenly drop-out with out a good-bye or explanation.  He did have a few health issues and so I hope that they are not the cause.
>
>      Al.

Re: David Murray?

Vinci Raposo
Sad that Dave's not hanging out here any more;
seems more a Loss to this group than not, since popularity ratings
are apparently quite low lately,
without someone like Dave to keep things lively.
Or,
Bullets all over th Yahoo world have suddenly begun to behave!
(ignore that last, since it's proved mechanically impossible.)