Difference between castrol GTX 20W50 and Motul 15W50

Difference between castrol GTX 20W50 and Motul 15W50

srinivasanand@ymail.com
How good is Castrol GTX 20W50 in Classic 500 than Motul 15W50 that is recommended by the company?

Electricals - wiring related

krimurali
Dears,

I have observed quite an amount of rust on the headlamp dome which was chromed recently. I could not reach the rust in order to scrap it clean and so I dismantled it and found the rust on the insides too.

Removed the complete assembly but the wires were nastily taped inside and hence had to remove the wires one by one. I took care to notice what wire connects what. Basically join the similar colors.

The question now is, will I be able to start the bike with the wires disconnected.  I am a bit tied up with work and family  and not able to find time to do it myself and planning to take it to an auto electrician 2 miles from my place.

Thanks
Murali
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Re: Electrics - wiring related

Al-101
Murali, on the basis of the info you provided I'm unable to answer your questions. But I'd like to point-out that our files section has a rather complete collection of wiring diagrams for most models.  Tell us which is your model and relevant diagram and perhaps more help can be given. Also, exactly which wires have you left unconnected?

 The rust, I suspect,  resulted from a poorly done chrome plating process. An acid bath is part of the process and if not properly neutralized severe rusting will result..

   Al in Philadelphia

________________________________

From:  "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Sender:  [hidden email]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:53:17 -0000
To: <[hidden email]>
Reply To:  [hidden email]

How good is Castrol GTX 20W50 in Classic 500 than Motul 15W50 that is recommended by the company?

Re: Difference between castrol GTX 20W50 and Motul 15W50

fiferwd
Couldn't tell you, but I used it until I found Castrol 20W50 for motorcycles.  I have been happy with both.
Yrs,
Bill D

How good is Castrol GTX 20W50 in Classic 500 than Motul 15W50 that is recommended by the company?