Electra Road Test in November Classic Bike Guide

Electra Road Test in November Classic Bike Guide

R HILS
Picked up the most recent issue (at least here in the states) of
Classic Bike Guide, November 2005 issue. Starting on page 62 is an
excellent road test of a lean burn, Electra 500. The bike used was well
broken in so the writer was able to give it a complete test. Anybody
interested in the new (at least here in the states) Electra, it's well
worth the read.

Randy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

(OT) November Classic Bike Guide at $8 is a bit much for a magazine

Sali Rostami
 I stopped buying the magazine when the price went to about $8 at the
local Barnes and Noble. They went on sale 3-months after the cover
date and I always suspected that they were those that remained unsold
in the U.K. and then were sent over to U.S. Also, after reading the
publication for about 3 years the articles became somewhat
repetitious. I've taken to scanning them at the magazine rack and
reading any article that might appeal.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: (OT) November Classic Bike Guide at $8 is a bit much for a magazine

R HILS
Al,
On the other hand $7.50 will barely buy a decent lunch, rarely a movie
ticket, or much else of value for that matter. Regular bike mags don't often
feature classic machines and still cost $5.00 or more.

Randy