Engine tends to stop

contactreji
Hi

I had recently bought a new Bullet Standard 350.

Initially 500 kms the speed was kept low. 45-50 kmph .

Post the first service, I went for a long trip (700 kms - @ Max 70 kmph speed) over 3 days and came home safe and happy.

Next day I tried starting my bike it was tough! It started in 10 kicks. After that, I was riding to my office. I noticed that i had to keep my accelerator high. Else engine stops.

Can someone suggest why engine tends to stop if I dont pull it up on accelerator. Bikes feels as if its running out of fuel. But enough fuel is there in the tank,

Regards
Reji

Re: Engine tends to stop

contactreji
Guys,

I found the culprit.

My bent pipe from air filter to carburetor was broken. Fixed it . Now its going good.

Reji