File - RELISTUSE.txt

Royal Enfield mailing list

Royal Enfield Mailing List - Guidelines for Use... sent automatically on joining and each month thereafter. Updated occasionally.

This list was created for the fun, enjoyment and benefit of
enthusiasts of Royal Enfield motorcycles. Anyone is welcome to join and participate, providing they don't interfere with others' enjoyment.

Discussions are about Motorcycling in general, Enfield in particular.
If you have something to say that is not strictly motorcycle related,
that's OK, but please make it clear in the TITLE OF YOUR MESSAGE
e.g. "OFF TOPIC - ................"

Messages discussing WARS, RACE, RELIGION, POLITICS or USING INSULTING OR
ABUSIVE LANGUAGE are not acceptable. If you want to discuss any of these, moan, argue, insult and other fun things, just join Angrylist by emailing to:

Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Post message: [hidden email]

If you take grievous exception to someone elses messages, take it
up with them off-list, or email me, the moderator, using this address:

[hidden email].  Junk mail is a problem, so please be patient.

When replying to a message, please include ONLY AS MUCH OF THE
who read the messages as a daily digest don't end up reading the same
messages over and over and over.....

MEANINGFUL MESSAGE TITLES HELP EVERYONE! Don't be scared to make it
clear exactly what your message is about! The title can be as long
as you want to make it.

Feel free to use the files and photo areas. They may be cleared down
from time to time, so keep a copy of any valuable info or photos on
your own computer. If you know how, please keep filesizes under 100K,
to conserve space and speed up display. Photos that I like may be
used on the home page of the group. If you want me to use a particular
photo, let me know and I probably will.

To increase your enjoyment of the group, you are strongly recommended
to make yourself familiar with how to access the group facilities
via the home page at

Here you can read/search all our old messages, get all sorts of HELP,
upload files and photos and change your email delivery settings.
You may have to register with yahoogroups to do this. This will
involve supplying your email address and a few other personal
details. Apart from your email address, I reckon you can make up
all these details if you think they are being passed to the FBI.

The moderator's decision is final - but he will negotiate on most
things.

In case you wondered, as moderator, I don't get anything out of this,
except for a bit/lot of aggravation and a bit/lot of enjoyment. If you have
any questions or comments, drop me an email.

I own a 1952 Royal Enfield Model G 350. I have been known to ride bikes of various other nationalities and marques, recent ride to work is a Suzuki TU250XW

Regards
Martin Walton
moderator
[hidden email]