Free Royal Enfield shop manual

Al-101
  If you need a Royal Enfield shop manual, I shall send one in pdf format upon request made by direct email.

      [hidden email]

    Al in Philadelphia

Re: Free Royal Enfield shop manual

Al-101
As an after thought, be advised that this manual covers the cast-iron RE only.

    Al

________________________________
  If you need a Royal Enfield shop manual, I shall send one in pdf format upon request made by direct email.      [hidden email]    Al in Philadelphia

Re: Free Royal Enfield shop manual

P Snidal
At 04:42 AM 11/20/2012, you wrote:
>As an after thought, be advised that this manual covers the cast-iron RE only.

How's about one for me, too, Ally-Pally?  Shall I send you my mailing address?
ps www.enfield.20m.com

Re: Free Royal Enfield shop manual

Royalenfield
That will be the old incomplete and out of date, (last published 2003) which the factory had not updated since 1996, version? They are not the best for any one with with a post 2004 bike, not least because the electrical section is hopelessly incomplete.
Petes manual is FAR superior in every respect, and I would highly recommend it to all owners.

Tim
N.Z.

--- In [hidden email], Al <k3eax@...> wrote:

> As an after thought, be advised that this manual covers the cast-iron RE only.
>
>     Al
>

> ________________________________

Re: Free Royal Enfield shop manual: Rip Off copy No Copyright approval

Royalenfield
Of course, you dont have offical approval for use of the copyright from REI to publish and advertise your ripoff copy of their workshop manual, do you, Al?
No, I didn't think so.

You are just a cheap shot Ripoff Artist!
You are only doing this for the sake of taking a pot shot at someone who has contributed much to the greater good for all RE Bullet owners...

Crawl back under your rock, Al.
And while you are there, you may want to try and educate yourself and investigate how many fundemental differences there are between the English and Indian Enfield Bullets?
Then you may just be in a position to offer an INFORMED and VALID opinion to this or any other Bullet list.

What a wa#ker!

Tim
N.Z.

--- In [hidden email], Al <k3eax@...> wrote:

>   If you need a Royal Enfield shop manual, I shall send one in pdf format upon request made by direct email.
>
>       k3eax@...
>
>     Al in Philadelphia

Re: Re: Free Royal Enfield shop manual: Rip Off copy No Copyright approval

P Snidal
At 11:13 PM 11/21/2012, Tim wrote:
>You are just a cheap shot Ripoff Artist!
>
>Crawl back under your rock, Al.
>
>What a wa#ker!

With respect, Tim, I'd like to point out that I believe they're
called "tossers" now!
We old timers don't want to date ourselves...
ps

Monikers

Royalenfield
From where I came from a 'tosser' was short for 'Toss Pot': a lush, a pisshead, a drunkard, a bar-fly.
Not quite the same, but appropriate...

Tim
N.Z.

--- In [hidden email], P Snidal <snidepete@...> wrote:

> With respect, Tim, I'd like to point out that I believe they're
> called "tossers" now!
> We old timers don't want to date ourselves...
> ps

Re: Monikers

P Snidal
At 11:42 AM 11/22/2012, Tim wrote: