Home page bike.

Vinci Raposo
..1958 approx. 700cc British Indian American export model
(someone will probably explain...)

..As for me, i think that bike is an Englishman in New York,
captured by th local Indians, who promptly painted it red, :D
Don't fancy either th bike (looks too heavy, unlike th Meteor),
or th colour myself, though a cousin somewhere in th UK has one,
and thinks it cool.

Now here's what might be described as a cool bike:

Re: Home page bike.

Bare-2
The red bike looks like a C5 powered contraption. The other pics are of
a Bullet
Bare

Re: Home page bike.

Marv & Marg
A long time ago in a world far far away, there was a company who made motorcycles in the USA that was not HD. This company stopped production in 1952 or 3 or something like that. They continued selling motorcycles they sourced in England from a little company called Royal Enfield. The home page bike is such a machine. They also sourced machines from Matchless and Velocette. It could be that the name was sold to RE and they sold rebadged bikes through the existing Indian dealership network. That information is conflicting in the histories I have read