Importing 1971 Bullet 500 from Belgium, scam or not?

Importing 1971 Bullet 500 from Belgium, scam or not?

g_rubin
You guys really have me worried. I recently purchased a "like new" 1971 Bullet 500 from a company in Belgium called investment-bikes.com
They have a very nice website and look very reputable. I have seen pictures of the bike, but no serial numbers or history. They said it had spent the first 44 years of its life in a French Manor garage and has only 810 km on it. It has been shipped via ship and will be arriving in the US at the end of August.
Can anyone tell me if there were even any Bullet 500's built in 1971, or is this a complete scam?

Thanks