Marvin Amos, a member of two months.

Al-101

  Marvin,it has long been my policy not to suffer fools gladly,and so for you only the briefest of replies. It seems that even though you've been a member but for two short months, you presume to have a knowledge of all the interaction that have transpired on this site. While it's obvious that you do not, this ignorance has not stopped you from spewing forth a venomous attack. Such behavior is usually the mark of a personality disorder afflicted cowardly individual who seeks to vent their anger and hostility from the vantage of remoteness.

   Al

Re: personality disorder - wager

Royalenfield
Sure, if that's what you want to believe, Al, that's fine, but to the rest you are carrying on behaving like a foolish petulant child.
:-(
As I have said to you on more than one occasion: I know that you mean well, that your intentions seem honest, and that you do want to try and help others. But unfortunately I have to say it again; that you know next to nothing at all about motor cycle mechanics!
Owning and maintaining your own 350 is one thing, but attempting to present yourself as a self righteous all knowing expert of the Enfield Bullet is a very sad joke.
And Al; don't forget the long standing offer that I made to you on this forum many years ago, of an all expense paid trip to NZ, including accommodation, and the use of a bike to tour the country, if your advocated method of brake adjustment out-stops mine…

Tim
N.Z.

--- In [hidden email], "k3eax" <k3eax@...> wrote:

 Such behavior is usually the mark of a personality disorder afflicted cowardly individual who seeks to vent their anger and hostility from the vantage of remoteness.

>    Al

Tsk-tsk to you, "Tim In N.Z."

Al-101
  Tim in New Zealand has an ego that is so very fragile that he has been carrying a grudge for many years now. It seems that it originated because my approach to adjusting dual leading-shoe brakes  is different from his --- and I dared to tell  him so. This poor guy became infuriated has ever since never missed an opportunity to assist in Pete's periodic retaliatory attacks brought about by my offering of the shop manual

Now to those new to the group, the assistance I've rendered has mostly been to those having electrical or ignition problems. As an A.S.E. Master Auto Tech and having been GM-trained I felt well grounded enough in those areas to be able to offer assistance. And so I'm at a loss to explain poor Tim's allegation.

Tim on the other hand has never been a consistent contributor to those in our group who request help. He has devoted most of time  to another RE group, a group moderated by a very strange fellow indeed who  calls  himself "Gurunandan" That group is dying, in part, because of  Tim's egotistical swagger and Pete's ever persistent and crass hawking of his $30+ manual.

   Al

________________________________

--- In mailto:royalenfield%40yahoogroups.com, "k3eax" <k3eax@...> wrote:

Such behavior is usually the mark of a personality disorder afflicted cowardly individual who seeks to vent their anger and hostility from the vantage of remoteness.

>    Al

Re: Tsk-tsk to you, "Tim In N.Z."

David Kelleher
Al

 Although I never met either of you, I like both You and Tim so I am sorry to hear that you guys don't get along. As far as I'm concerned you both have made fantastic contributions to the group and nothing would please me more than to see the olive branch extended between you.

 Daithi

 --- In  royalenfield%40yahoogroups.com , "k3eax" <k3eax@...> wrote:

 Such behavior is usually the mark of a personality disorder afflicted cowardly individual who seeks to vent their anger and hostility from the vantage of remoteness.

 > Al

Re: Tsk-tsk to you, "Tim In N.Z."

Bullet-3
Probably best sorted with a nice cup of Milo and a wholemeal ginger and date scone looking out over Mt Taranaki early next spring with rhododendrons and camellias coming out in bloom with Tuis and wood pigeons swooping around the place aye guys.

Chris

--- In [hidden email], "David Kelleher" <websys@...> wrote:

> Al
>
>  Although I never met either of you, I like both You and Tim so I am sorry to hear that you guys don't get along. As far as I'm concerned you both have made fantastic contributions to the group and nothing would please me more than to see the olive branch extended between you.
>
>  Daithi

Re: Pots and Kettles

P Snidal
At 04:33 AM 11/23/2012, Albert wrote:
>>Such behavior is usually the mark of a personality disorder
>>afflicted cowardly individual who seeks to vent their anger and
>>hostility from the vantage of remoteness.

    Oh, dear!  Methinks the pot hath the kettle yclepet black!
ps

Re: Marvin Amos, a member of two months.

Marv & Marg
As to why I would do such a thing after only being a member for two months,
I despise bullies and self-professed "experts" who do not do anything
constructive and try to bring anyone who actually accomplishes something
down to their level of ignorance. Your postings show this behavior in
extreme. I joined because I bought a new UCE bullet as my fourth Royal
Enfield and hoped to find a community of enthusiasts as well as a source of
technical advice as needed. What I found was a self-professed expert and a
bully monopolizing the forum. If you bought his manual and did not
understand it, return it and get your money back. you say you are a GM
trained mechanic. My late, heavy Duty Mechanic father called guys like you
"parts changers" .  Get over yourself, spend the time you are presently
wasting slagging others and write a definitive manual.

Marv

Re: Re: Marvin Amos, a member of two months.

Tom Nielson
Marvin - I don't know if you are already a member, but I would urge you to join the "Royal Enfield US -  Community Forum". This is a great resource of RE knowledge and is an enthusiast group.

Re: Re: Marvin Amos, a member of two months.

Robert Powell-4
Now it's marv taking cheap shots......all this BS needs to stop.

Sent from my iPad