Model J Parts For Sale

lar19492002
Last year I sold my 1946 Model J.  I have left over a bunch of engine parts.  Probably enough to build two engines with the exception of the carbs and mag/dynos.

Here is an incomplete list of what I have for sale:
1. A pair of cases with a rebuilt flywheel and connecting rod ready to assemble.
2. Another pair of cases in good condition.
3. A flywheel that is disassembled
4. One or probably two side covers with oil pump assemblies.
5. Two cylinders in OK condition.  Both have broken fins.  One is 0.40 over the other is 0.20 over.
6. A Model J cylinder head with valves and rockers, no valve cover.
7. All the timing gears and studs and nuts and bolts to assemble two engines.
8. A bunch of other small miscellaneous engine treasures.

Seeking reasonable offers.  This is all good stuff much of it hard to find.  You won't be disappointed.

Contact me:  lar19492002 at yahoo.com  or 757-285-8374.