New Member

John-800
Hi all
I'm John and I live in Cardiff, South Wales. I have been riding bikes for 33 years. I have a 1960 Royal Enfield Crusader Sport which I am about to restore. This bike was my uncle's and was taken off the road in the early 60's when the big end failed, it's missing it's wheels and mainstand and maybe some other parts. I also own a 1962 BSA Bantam D7, under restoration, a 1969 Triumph Trophy TR25W to be restored, 1977 Suzuki gs750 and 550, 1980 Suzuki gsx250 and a hybrid 1983/5 Kawasaki gpz750 with a gpz900 engineered into it. To my shame I haven't riden a bike for a few years but as a stay at home dad I now have a bit of time to spend on getting my bikes back on the road.

Re: New Member

Gerry-43
Hi John,

Enfields all of which are Indian, a 1996 500 classic & 2 1990 350
classics one of which was bought as a project to convert to diesel
power. If you are interested I have set up a simple website to record my
progress here's a link http://rodneythedieselenfield.webs.com/ or you
can simply google rodney the diesel enfield, I do have other bikes as well.

Cheers,

Gerry.