Oil leak

adrianfryatt2004
On stopping I have 8 or 9 drops of oil coming from the lower chain tunnel on stopping.  I presume this is the countershaft sprocket seal?  I's this difficult?   bike - 1957 Crusader

Re: Oil leak

Royalenfield
Lower chain tunnel?
Does your bike have the fully enclosed rear chain?
There are THREE oil seals in the vacinity of the rear chain: Counter shaft, Mainshaft, and Clutch.
Any Oil is More likey to be coming from behind the clutch...
Are you familiar with the different smell of engine to gear box oil?
Have you checked the gear box oil level?

Tim
N.Z.