Our muslim "friend"

wilhelmfrankl2000
 This true beleiver will not be back to this site to read our replies.
He has no doubt chosen us along with many other large membership
groups to spam. I would suggest that we forward our replies to him.
How can his complete email address be obtained so that we might be
able to do this forwarding?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Our muslim "friend"

Pete Snidal

>  This true beleiver will not be back to this site to read our replies.
>He has no doubt chosen us along with many other large membership
>groups to spam. I would suggest that we forward our replies to him.
>How can his complete email address be obtained so that we might be
>able to do this forwarding?

Try [hidden email] - right there in the e-slums along with
hotmail and aol...