Question : Does tire and brake and brake wear-out coincide?

Question : Does tire and brake and brake wear-out coincide?

Sali Rostami
 My RE is at the 7,000 mile point and I'm beginnning to think about
tire and brake replacement needs. The machine has been used for urban
riding and has been accelerated and braked with moderation. I would
like to hear about tire and brake service-life  from others whose
machines have been given similar use. I'm hoping to hear that their
replacement intervals coincide.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Question : Does tire and brake and brake wear-out coincide?

Sali Rostami
---

  After posting this message it occured to me  that a poll would be an
excellent way of gathering this information. So, I invite you folks
with higher mileage machines to participate in the two new polls.