Re: 535cc punch out on a AVL motor

tim24k@netzero.net
I'm going to be headed out late spring of 2013 for a coast-to-coast trip. I'll be doing some camping and motel now and then depending on the weather. I’ll start in the Northwest then head south then up the Eastern Seaboard. I want to finish in Maine for the lobster. ;-) Then I’ll head back home ridding around the Great Lakes. Or maybe I’ll take Rout 66. Then coast HWY 1 then 101. Nothing is set in stone at this point. All by two wheels.