Re: Drawing attention

Matt-53
Tell me about it! My bike went into winter hibernation almost a month ago. Since then we
have had about 8 inches of snow and have only had 3 days above freezing! Oh why did i
ever leave England! Actually i had a good reason at the time but how i ended up in
Milwaukee is another story!

> > Wait a minute! You mean to say you have a job that you can do riding
> > your Bullet? And it's 60 degrees F? I've gone wrong somewhere!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Drawing attention

Alan-24
Matt,

You and I are literaly in the same boat! I too moved - to Wisconsin
Dells, Wisconsin from Connecticut. Ohhhh the misery! Since more than
a month ago life here has been like living in a walk-in freezer (of
course not a Lucas freezer, that would probably be a balmy 55 F.).

Anyway fellow Bulleteers - we here in Wisconsin pine over our
beloved bikes and await the end of the current ice age. Right now
its "warm" outside since its gone up to 26 F., but be not amazed -
the forecast is for a "white" Christmas and temps in the low 30s
this weekend!

The worst of it all is I'm picking up two more bikes next week and I
wont be able to ride them either.

Well if you're ever up this way in warmer weather drop me a not and
we'll ride with you.

Larry Fisher
2003 Bullet ES with Cozy Classic rig.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM