Re: OT - Message to Ralph12c4u

Eoin Christie
--- In [hidden email], "ralph12c4u" <ralph12c4u@y...>
wrote:

>   Why don't you forward it to this group?
>   As I recall, you were asked to explain message #43687. That is
> assuming your reading comprehension has improved.

Ralph12c4u,
          With regards to message #43687, I am not in agreement with
the writer but, then again, I am not in the writer's situation. If
you recall, my original comment concerned what I regarded as a
sweeping generalisation (eng.sp.). I was not in agreement with you
but, then again, I am not in your situation. Life goes on. It is not
the end of the World when someone disagrees with you.
When you send me e-mails calling me "birdbrain" and "stinkyass jerk"
and advising of your desire for me to "go to hell, bastard", I find
that I have little desire to communicate with you any further. I'm
not quite sure what your problem is, but I doubt if sending abusive
e-mails is really the solution.
I hope that you have a Happy New Year.
Regards,
Eoin