The current pissing contest

NYCBSAers
I have been observing the current pissing contest you lot are participating
 in.  I am a long time rider and a long time participant in many
vintage/Brit bike forums.  Most of them have an adult as a moderator who  would not
tolerate your petulant rants (look it up).I have not been on list very  long
and if this is the type of "information" you think is relevant to riding a
Royal Enfield, I won't be here very long.  If you children are interested
in discussing Royal Enfield, please do so.  Otherwise, please take it to
Facebook with the other 12 year olds.

Martin Sabba, PhD

Re: The current pissing contest

Charles-97
I Too have been following this childish conversation. As a new member who rides a 1950 Model G I have been contemplating finding a group more interested in the motorcycles than their own egoes. Hopefully these guys will get tired of fishting and go back to the idea of enjoying their bikes and others who ride the same.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Re: The current pissing contest

Robert Powell-4
Have to agree with Martin...

Bob

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2012, at 4:23 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> I have been observing the current pissing contest you lot are participating in.  I am a long time rider and a long time participant in many vintage/Brit bike forums.  Most of them have an adult as a moderator who would not tolerate your petulant rants (look it up).I have not been on list very long and if this is the type of "information" you think is relevant to riding a Royal Enfield, I won't be here very long.  If you children are interested in discussing Royal Enfield, please do so.  Otherwise, please take it to Facebook with the other 12 year olds.
>
> Martin Sabba, PhD

RE: The current pissing contest

Stephen West-Fisher
Unfortunately this fight does flare up from time to time. It generally only
lasts a few days then goes away and the group becomes usable again. It's my
belief that if all the outside parties would just keep away from the send
button the flames would not be fanned and the fire would quickly die out.

--

Stephen West-Fisher

N4IK