Verona Motor Bike Expo Pic (my bike)

Massimiliano Galanti
Hi all,

spot the bullet! :D

http://www.motoblog.it/galleria/motor-bike-expo-2010-02/6

--
Massimiliano Galanti

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Verona Motor Bike Expo Pic (my bike)

Matt Law-2
POW!Right up front...the yellow number plate looks really good,too...thanks for sharing!

Re: Verona Motor Bike Expo Pic (my bike) (sorry if I spammed)

Massimiliano Galanti
sorry for the spamming,

the server probably cached these messages yesterday but as I explain in
the last message I imagined they got lost for one reason or another.

(and this one maybe is spam too... ouch! :()

sorry again.

--
Massimiliano

Matt Law ha scritto:
> POW!Right up front...the yellow number plate looks really good,too...thanks for sharing!

Thank you,
that colour was a strange idea, but during the show I discovered that it
was the right one as:

* It appears nicer than I expected (show lights? photo?)
* It reflects an ugly yellowish tone on other bike's chrome. :D

Anyway I won nothing. Cafe racer prizes went to other bikes. :(

Next time, I'll put even bigger and more yellow plates... :D

Massimiliano

Re: Verona Motor Bike Expo Pic (my bike)

jelly_44
I like all pictures of your motorbike, it look awesome and very stylish. Which motorcycle brands is this? Please share some more information about your motorbike, but I love to drive Royal Enfield personally.