Why a windshield?

Sali Rostami
  Perhaps it's because I'm a tradionalist, cheapskate, or just wear
enough clothing that I've long ago given up the idea of using a
windrshield. Years ago ,when I breifly tried to use one ,I found it to
be a hazzard in windy situations and to remove or spoil the "sense of
motorcycling" given by that  wind against your body.Oh' yes, it also
detracts from the elegant and classic lines of the RE!

 I've found that, if you wear enough layered clothing, motorcycling in
winter's weather with temperature in the low 20'sF is entirely
possible. The most vulnerable body-parts (gruesome expression) are the
hands which a windshield does little to protect.

 Greetings from Philadelphia and good riding in naught-six!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/