how to remove contact breaker saft .

zakk_paul
Hello guyz . I have a serious problem . The thing is when I try to climb up hilly road its hard to run up  sometimes I cant go ahead  and I have had consulted with  ma machanic they ask me to replace all the suspected interior parts except contract breaker area .and I had done it  all things that they said. but the problem still occur frequently. One of ma friends on youtube told me that you must check your auto advance unit that is satuated behind the contact breaker plate.so I Checked it and it almost infected the springs and other stuff. And I want to replace all the stuff related to contact breaker points.
 Lastly I just wanted to know why is the oil blowin up from the spark plug hole when the engines got very hot wat problem it would be ?  very thankful to any advice.