old model bullet oil circulation problem

old model bullet oil circulation problem

tarun kumar
hello everybody i am tarun kumar from India,Telangana state.I had bullet 350 bike it was 1994 model.The bike has some kind of problems.Plz suggest me get the problem to clear. Problem oil was not coming perfectly to rocker arm.total engine was restored for this complaint still problem not cleared.piston was siezed for 3 times.new oil pumps installed.new pump shaft and worm nut changed still problem not cleared.plzzzz suggest me to clear the problem

                                        Thank you

Re: old model bullet oil circulation problem

Divakaran
dear - sell of this bike or meet a good mechanic. refer the work shop manual and troubleshoot step by step where the oils are not coming