tank problem

akshay argade

hey guys,
i jus got myself a brand new bullet electra 350 ,,,its abt 2.5 months old already clocked 3000 km..engines set in and the bikes very stable and really awesome to ride...its givin me abt 35kmpl..but i feel that they could have provided a bigger feul tank..14.5 litr is too little..specially when  the reserve fuel(claimed 1.5 litr) has no use since 1 litr is blocked in the tank and is of no use...ie/.when teh bikes on reserve mode teh fuel available is only .5litr which runs for only 12 km....thats a problem... my bikes stoped twice because of this..i can literally c teh petrol. but it wont start,,the reason is..it seems the inlet tube of teh fuel filter is at a higher level inside teh tank, therefore teh petrol doesnt seem to go since it is at a lower level inside the tank..,,,
am residing in navi mumbai and teh service station here sux bad...they dont even hav accessories..which is sad,,,,for teh past 2.5 months am beggin for teh back rest part..i can 110% be a better salesman and a dealer of royal enfield(seriously thinkin of takin up dealership in teh future)i want to learn teh mechanics of my bike so that i can service it myself..i also ordered a cd through net.///
thats that guys..
akshay argade
PS____---how is bullet 500?????

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/fFPplB/TM