want to know model of my royal enfield

muzammil
hi, i recently purchase a royal enfield, model : ex army , Registered in 1968,
bearing chassis number : g/2 18304 & engine no g 13318 & i have one more 1967 model & regestered in 1967 royal enfield having same engine number & chasis number, unable to guess which model it is, please help me

RE: want to know model of my royal enfield

ajaz.khan-2

Did you just say you have two bikes with same engine & chassis nos.?!

Also, would be curious to know what the stalwarts comment on your first question where the engine no. does not correlate to the chassis no. I have been there myself during buying one 1969 (except it was a B1 model, instead of G2) – finally which I did not buy due to my doubts about its authenticity.

Regards,

Ajaz Khan

RE: want to know model of my royal enfield

muzammil
no, i am having one bike ,where the chasis number & engine number are same & it is a 1967 model & regestered in 1967 also, no doubt on this bike.
                                 since , i own  one more bike whose model mentioned as Ex army & regestration year is 1968, chasis number: g/2 18304 & engine number : g 13318, my problem is i am unable to identify which model my bike is , is it before 1955 or after 1955 model, because bikes used in army, disposed, auctioned to civilian & then registered in 1968 is or may take more than 10 years. can you help me , seeing my chassis number & engine number , when this bike was manufactured & send to military use.  thanks for attention & reply of my mail
                                                                                                                      - muzammil

Re: want to know model of my royal enfield

Divakaran
Hi - where did u purchase it and is there anything available right now? i am interested to buy one for me please help. my number 9087778811 9677014010. thanks